Abbreviated title (ISO 4)
|Edited by||Tim Futing Liao|
Sociological Methodology is an annual peer-reviewed academic journals that covers research methods in the field of sociology. The editor-in-chief is Tim Futing Liao (University of Essex). It was established in 1969 and is currently published by SAGE Publications on behalf of the American Sociological Association.
Abstracting and indexing
Sociological Methodology is abstracted and indexed in:
- Academic Search Premier
- Applied Social Sciences Index & Abstracts
- Biological Sciences Database
- Environmental Sciences & Pollution Management Database
- Current Index to Statistics
- EBSCO databases
- Ecology Abstracts
- International Bibliography of the Social Sciences
- Social Sciences Citation Index
- Social Services Abstracts
- Sociological Abstracts
- Worldwide Political Sciences Abstracts
|This article about a social science journal is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.
See tips for writing articles about academic journals. Further suggestions might be found on the article's talk page.