|This article is an orphan, as no other articles link to it. Please introduce links to this page from ; try the Find link tool for suggestions. (January 2012)|
He had painted icons for Gregorian and Julian orthodox churches.
He was disciple of the sculptor Ossip Zadkine.
He continued to study the sculpture by the sculptor Costas Valsamis.
He learned the western painting by the painters Zoe Valsamis and Philopoemen Constantinidi or Caracosta.
He completed his studies at the Academie de la Grande Chaumière in Paris.
He had painted religious scenes with occidental art.
Among His Creations I quote a few:
- Painting, The Artist and his Room, Museum of Elsene, Bruxelles, Belgium.
- Painting, Oriental Portrait, Göteborgs Konstmuseum, Göteborgs, Sweden.
- Painting, Manolete, Museo de Arte de El Salvador.
- Painting, Suleiman the Magnificent, The Pushkin State Museum of Fine Arts of Moscow, Russia.
- Painting, La Vuelta (Nimeno II), Nouveau Musée National de Monaco, Les Villas des Pins, Monaco.
- Martine Brimault, Peintres de Portraits à Paris de 1764 à 2014, Erato 2014, ISBN 978-2-9547947-0-9, page 131, 132, 133, 134, BNF Bibliothèque Nationale de France, Paris, France. BNF Catalogue Général
- Martine Brimault, Sotiris René Sidiropoulos, Peintre Sculpteur, monographie de l'artiste, Erato 2014, ISBN 978-2-9547947-1-6, page 76, 77, 78, 79, BNF Bibliothèque Nationale de France, Paris, France. BNF Catalogue Général