(Redirected from Soda Lake (disambiguation))
Soda Lake may refer to:
- A Soda lake or "alkaline lake" (a lake with high alkalinity)
- Soda Lake (San Bernardino County) in California
- Soda Lake (San Luis Obispo County) in California
- Soda Lakes (Soda Lake and Little Soda Lake, near Fallon, Nevada)
- Soda Lake (Washington State)
- A number of Rift Valley lakes in Africa
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.