From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up sofa in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sofa or SOFA may refer to:
- a piece of furniture also called a couch
- Sofa (warrior) slave-soldiers in the Mali Empire and its successor states
- SOFA (astronomy), an astronomical software library
- SOFA (component system), an open source framework for designing and implementing component-based applications
- SOFA score, used to track a patient's status during the stay in an intensive care unit
- Simulation Open Framework Architecture, an Open Source framework primarily targeted at real-time physical simulation
- Status of forces agreement, an agreement between a country and a foreign nation stationing military forces in that country.
- Statement of Financial Affairs, a form attached to a debtor's petition for bankruptcy in the United States
- Sofa (Canadian band), a Montreal-based band that was active from 1993 to 1997
- "Sofa" (Frank Zappa song), a composition by American musician, Frank Zappa from the 1975 album One Size Fits All
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sofa.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.