Location in Palawan
|Region||MIMAROPA (Region IV-B)|
|Congr. district||2nd district|
|Founded||June 5, 1995|
|• Mayor||Marsito Acoy|
|• Total||473.91 km2 (182.98 sq mi)|
|• Density||63/km2 (160/sq mi)|
|Time zone||PST (UTC+8)|
It is the province's newest municipality, officially established on June 5, 1995 and Iber Chou became the first Municipality Mayor., when Republic Act No. 7679 partitioned the town from Brooke's Point. It was named after former Congressman Sofronio Española.
- Pulot Center
- Pulot Interior (Pulot II)
- Pulot Shore (Pulot I)
|Population census of
|Source: National Statistics Office|
- "Municipalities". Quezon City, Philippines: Department of the Interior and Local Government. Retrieved 15 November 2012.
- "Province: PALAWAN". PSGC Interactive. Makati City, Philippines: National Statistical Coordination Board. Retrieved 22 November 2012.
- "Total Population by Province, City, Municipality and Barangay: as of May 1, 2010" (PDF). 2010 Census of Population and Housing. National Statistics Office. Retrieved 15 November 2012.
- "Republic Act No. 7679; An Act Creating the Municipality of Sofronio Española in the Province of Palawan" (PDF). House of Representatives of the Philippines. 24 February 1994. Retrieved 28 January 2016.
- "Sofronio Española" (PDF). Provincial Government of Palawan. Retrieved 22 November 2012.
- Philippines Election Commission List of 1990s Plebiscites
- Philippine Standard Geographic Code
- 2000 Philippine Census Information
- Local Governance Performance Management System
|Brooke's Point||Sulu Sea|
|This article about a location in Mimaropa region is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|