From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Sofronio Española, Palawan)
Location in Palawan
|Region||MIMAROPA (Region IV-B)|
|Congr. district||2nd district|
|Founded||June 5, 1995|
|• Mayor||Zenaida B. Gomez|
|• Total||473.91 km2 (182.98 sq mi)|
|• Density||63/km2 (160/sq mi)|
|Time zone||PST (UTC+8)|
It is the province's newest municipality, officially established on June 5, 1995, when Republic Act No. 7679 partitioned the town from Brooke's Point. It was named after former Congressman Sofronio Española.
- Pulot Center
- Pulot Interior (Pulot II)
- Pulot Shore (Pulot I)
|Population census of
|Source: National Statistics Office|
- "Municipalities". Quezon City, Philippines: Department of the Interior and Local Government. Retrieved 15 November 2012.
- "Province: PALAWAN". PSGC Interactive. Makati City, Philippines: National Statistical Coordination Board. Retrieved 22 November 2012.
- "Total Population by Province, City, Municipality and Barangay: as of May 1, 2010" (PDF). 2010 Census of Population and Housing. National Statistics Office. Retrieved 15 November 2012.
- "Republic Act No. 7679; An Act Creating the Municipality of Sofronio Española in the Province of Palawan" (PDF). House of Representatives of the Philippines. 24 February 1994. Retrieved 28 January 2016.
- "Sofronio Española" (PDF). Provincial Government of Palawan. Retrieved 22 November 2012.
- Philippines Election Commission List of 1990s Plebiscites
- Philippine Standard Geographic Code
- 2000 Philippine Census Information
- Local Governance Performance Management System
|Brooke's Point||Sulu Sea|
|This article about a location in Mimaropa region is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|