Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up soft in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Soft or SOFT may refer to:
- Soft matter, various states of matter with low resistance to external force
- Soft magnetic material is a magnetic material with low coercivity
- Soft skills, a sociological term relating to a person's emotional intelligence
- Softs, soft commodities
- Soft!, a novel by Rupert Thomson* "Soft," a song by Lemon Jelly on the single "Soft/Rock"
- Soft (band), a musical group
- Softs (album), a 1976 album by Soft Machine
- "Soft", a song by Kings of Leon on the album Aha Shake Heartbreak
- "Soft," a song by Lemon Jelly on the single "Soft/Rock"
- Sorgenti di Firenze Trekking (SOFT), system of walking trails in Italy
- All pages beginning with Soft
- All pages beginning with The Soft
- All pages with a title containing Soft
- Softener (disambiguation)
- Softness (disambiguation), various meanings
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Soft.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.