This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Operating system||MS Windows, Linux, Android, Pocket PCs, Windows CE|
|License||Proprietary (commercial or freeware/registerware)|
SoftMaker Presentations is a presentation program developed by SoftMaker and compatible with Microsoft PowerPoint. It is part of the SoftMaker Office productivity suite. It is a commercial software, but some older versions were also released as freeware (SoftMaker Office 2008).
The application reads and writes Microsoft PowerPoint's .ppt, .pps, and .pptx files.
Starting with Softmaker Presentations 2016, the Ribbon-styled user interface is offered as an alternative to traditional menus and toolbars.
The first version of SoftMaker Presentations was released in November 2007 as part of the commercial SoftMaker Office productivity suite and carried the version number "2008". In May 2011, this version was also released as freeware.
The second release was SoftMaker Presentations 2010, released in November 2009 as part of SoftMaker Office 2010. This release added a sidebar similar to the one in Microsoft PowerPoint, video export, DirectX-accelerated animations and transitions, support for picture collections, and improved PDF export.
The current release is SoftMaker Presentations 2018.
- "SoftMaker Office 2008 for Windows". 2007. Archived from the original on October 30, 2007. Retrieved 2011-05-31.CS1 maint: Unfit url (link)
- "SoftMaker". 2008. Archived from the original on May 15, 2008. Retrieved 2011-05-31.
Dec 20 2007 - SoftMaker Office 2008 for Windows is shipping.CS1 maint: Unfit url (link)
- "SoftMaker Office 2008 now available for free". 2011-05-22. Archived from the original on 2011-05-26. Retrieved 2011-05-24.
- SoftMaker's home page in English
- SoftMaker Presentations for Windows product page in English
- SoftMaker Office 2018 (North America distributor)