Soft Matter (journal)
Abbreviated title (ISO 4)
|Edited by||Michael Rubinstein|
Royal Society of Chemistry (United Kingdom)
Soft Matter is a peer-reviewed scientific journal covering the fundamental science underpinning the behaviour of soft matter. It is published by the Royal Society of Chemistry. The editor-in-chief is Michael Rubinstein (University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill).
The journal was established in 2005. Initially it was published monthly, but as submissions increased it switched to 24 issues a year in 2009 and to 48 issues a year in 2012.
Abstracting and indexing
The journal is abstracted and indexed in:
- Current Contents/Physical, Chemical & Earth Sciences
- Index Medicus/MEDLINE/PubMed
- Science Citation Index
- Gibb, K; Steiner, U (2009). "Five years on". Soft Matter. Royal Society of Chemistry. 5 (1): 20–22. Bibcode:2009SMat....5...20.. doi:10.1039/B820595G.
- "Master Journal List". Intellectual Property & Science. Thomson Reuters. Retrieved 2015-02-10.
- "Soft Matter". NLM Catalog. National Center for Biotechnology Information. Retrieved 2015-02-10.
- "Scopus title list" (Microsoft Excel). Scopus coverage lists. Elsevier. Retrieved 2015-02-10. External link in
- "Soft Matter". 2014 Journal Citation Reports. Web of Science (Science ed.). Thomson Reuters. 2015.