From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Softs)
|Look up soft in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Soft or SOFT may refer to:
- Soft matter, various states of matter with low resistance to external force
- Soft magnetic material is a magnetic material with low coercivity
- Soft skills, a sociological term relating to a person's emotional intelligence
- Softs, soft commodities
- Soft (band), a musical group
- Softs (album), a 1976 album by Soft Machine
- "Soft", a song by Kings of Leon on the album Aha Shake Heartbreak
- "Soft," a song by Lemon Jelly on the single "Soft/Rock"
- Sorgenti di Firenze Trekking (SOFT), system of walking trails in Italy
- All pages beginning with "Soft"
- All pages beginning with "The Soft"
- All pages with titles containing "Soft"
- Softener (disambiguation)
- Softness (disambiguation), various meanings
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Soft.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.