Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Software or software in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Software usually refers to instructions for computer hardware to execute.
Software may also refer to:
- IEEE Software, a magazine
- Software (novel), part of the Ware Tetralogy, a 1982 cyber-punk novel by Rudy Rucker
- Software (album), 1999 album by Grace Slick
- Software (band), a German electronic duo active between 1984 and 2000
- Software, Etc., a predecessor of the video game retailer GameStop
- GNOME Software, a GNOME software package for managing software installation
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Software.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.