Jump to navigation Jump to search
Software audit may refer to:
- Software licensing audit, where a user of software is audited for license compliance
- Software quality assurance, where a piece of software is audited for quality
- Software audit review, where a group of people external to a software development organisation examines a software product
- Physical configuration audit
- Functional configuration audit
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Software audit.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.