From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up sog in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sog or SOG may refer to:
- Sog, Tibet (also Sogba), a town and seat of Sog County in the Nagqu Prefecture of the Tibet Autonomous Region of China
- Sog County, county in Tibet
- Sog River, river in Iceland
- Sogchu River, river in Tibet, see Sog County
- Särskilda operationsgruppen, a special forces regiment of the Swedish Armed Forces
- Shot on goal, a statistic kept in ice hockey and box lacrosse
- Society of Genealogists, is a UK-based charitable organisation, which aims to "promote, encourage and foster the study, science and knowledge of genealogy"
- SOG Knife used by U.S. Army Special Forces and Special Observations Group covert operators, including the U.S. Navy SEALs
- SOG Specialty Knives, an American military tool maker
- Son of a gun, slang
- Special Operations Group (disambiguation), a synonym for a SWAT team or special forces team
- Speed over ground, a nautical term
- Studies and Observations Group, also known as Military Assistance Command, Vietnam Studies and Observations Group (MACV-SOG, also known as MACSOG and simply SOG), a highly classified United States Special Operations Forces unit which conducted clandestine and covert operations prior to and during the Vietnam War
- Summer Olympic Games, the quadrennial international multi-sport event managed by the International Olympic Committee
- Sync-on-green, a method of sending component video sync signals to video displays
- Andre Ward, nicknamed S.O.G. (Son Of God), American professional boxer
- SOG, Sogndal Airport, Haukåsen (IATA Airport code)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sog.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.