This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (March 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Occupation||Actress, director, producer|
Early life and background
Saba was born in Dhaka. She started her education in Azimpur Ladies Club Kindergarten. She passed her SSC from University Laboratory School and College in 2002 and HSC from Central Women's College in 2004. She also learned dancing for 14 years in Bulbul Lalitakala Academy and Chhayanaut. She completed her bachelor's in fashion designing from Shanto-Mariam University of Creative Technology in Dhaka.
Saba initially performed as a dancer. Then she worked in television commercials and then started acting in television plays. She debuted in film acting by her role in the film Aaina, directed by Kabori Sarwar.
|2006||Aaina||Kabori Sarwar||Meril Prothom Alo Awards — Best Film Actress|||
|2014||Brihonnola||Durga||Murad Parvez||Jaipur Film Festival — Best Film Actress|||
|2016||Shororipu||Raka Choudhury||Ayan Chakraborty|||
- "Sohana Saba: Actress on the rise". The Daily Star. 26 April 2007. Retrieved 10 September 2016.
- "Sohana Saba in new TV play". thedailystar.net. Retrieved 20 June 2019.
- "Sohana Saba in 'Modhur Canteen'". thedailystar.net. Retrieved 20 June 2019.
- Shormi, Rahnuma (13 August 2016). "Sultry Steps to Stardom". The Daily Star. Retrieved 10 September 2016.
- "চন্দ্রগ্রহণ (২০০৮)". Bangla Movie Database. Retrieved 25 January 2015.
- "প্রিয়তমেষু (২০০৯)". Bangla Movie Database. Retrieved 25 January 2015.
- "Bangladesh wins big at Jaipur Film Festival". Prothom Alo. 9 February 2015. Retrieved 10 September 2016.
- Buzarbaruah, Upam (19 June 2016). "Shororipu Movie Review". Times of India. Retrieved 10 September 2016.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Sohana Saba.|
|This article about a Bangladeshi actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|