Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Soho, SOHO, or SoHo in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Soho is an area of the City of Westminster and part of the West End of London, England.
Soho, SOHO or SoHo may also refer to:
- Palermo Soho, a neighborhood in Buenos Aires, Argentina
- South Hobart, Tasmania, "SoHo Village"
- Soho, Hong Kong, district in Central, Hong Kong
Republic of Ireland
- Soho, County Westmeath, a townland
- SoHo, Manhattan, New York, "South of Houston Street"
- Soho, Tampa, Florida
- Bluff (Pittsburgh), formerly Soho, a neighborhood in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Arts, entertainment, and media
- SoHo (Australian TV channel), an Australian TV channel on Foxtel
- SoHo (TV channel), a New Zealand television channel on SKY Network Television
Other arts, entertainment, and media
- Soho (band), an English pop music trio
- Soho (magazine), a Colombian magazine
- Soho, a play by Keith Waterhouse
- Soho Press, an American publisher
- "Soho (Needless to Say)", a song by Al Stewart appearing on his 1973 album Past, Present and Future
- SOHO China, a commercial real-estate company in Beijing
- Soho Square Ponsonby, a failed development in the inner-city suburb of Ponsonby in Auckland, New Zealand
- Trump SoHo, a Manhattan hotel now called The Dominick
- Wangjing SOHO, a three tower complex in Beijing, China
- SOHO; self-organizing holarchic open system, see Holon (philosophy)
- Solar and Heliospheric Observatory, a Sun observation spacecraft
- Cabot House or South House, a dormitory at Harvard University nicknamed SoHo
- Saho people, or Soho, ethnic group living largely in the Horn of Africa
- Small office/home office, a category of small business
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Soho.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.