From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Soho, SOHO, or SoHo in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Soho is an area of the City of Westminster and part of the West End of London, England.
Soho, SOHO or SoHo may also refer to:
- Palermo Soho, a neighborhood in Buenos Aires, Argentina
- South Hobart, Tasmania, "SoHo Village"
- Wangjing SOHO, a three tower complex in Beijing
- Hong Kong
- Soho, Hong Kong, district in Central, Hong Kong
- Republic of Ireland
- Soho, County Westmeath, a townland
- United Kingdom,
- United States
- SoHo, Manhattan, New York, "South of Houston Street"
- Soho, Tampa, Florida
- Bluff (Pittsburgh), formerly Soho, a neighborhood in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Cabot House or South House, a dormitory at Harvard University
- SOHO; self-organizing holarchic open system, see Holon (philosophy)
- Solar and Heliospheric Observatory, a Sun observation spacecraft
Media and entertainment
- Soho (band), English pop music trio
- Soho (magazine), a Colombian magazine
- SoHo (TV channel), a New Zealand television channel on SKY Network Television
- SoHo (Australian TV channel), an Australian TV channel on Foxtel
- Soho, play by Keith Waterhouse
- Small office/home office, a category of small business
- SOHO China, a commercial real-estate company in Beijing
- Saho people, or Soho, ethnic group living largely in the Horn of Africa
- Soho Square Ponsonby, a failed development in the inner-city suburb of Ponsonby in Auckland, New Zealand
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Soho.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.