Soi Cowboy (film)
This article needs additional citations for verification. (June 2018) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Soi Cowboy (film)|
|Directed by||Thomas Clay|
|Produced by||Joseph Lang|
|Written by||Thomas Clay|
Art Supawatt Purdy
De Warrenne Pictures
Pull Back Camera Ltd
|Distributed by||De Warrenne Pictures|
Soi Cowboy (Thai: ซอยคาวบอย) is a 2008 Thai drama film directed by British director Thomas Clay. The film stars Nicolas Bro as a Danish expatriate living in Bangkok and Pimwalee Thampanyasan as his Thai girlfriend. Soi Cowboy was first shown at the 2008 Cannes Film Festival in Un Certain Regard.
Overweight expatriate Tobias shares his Bangkok apartment with his pregnant Thai girlfriend Koi. They have so little in common that their relationship is conducted in near silence though they tolerate each other for reasons of security and companionship. Their lives are uneventful and dull until a provincial mafia hitman arrives on the scene.
- Nicolas Bro - Tobias Christiansen
- Art Supawatt Purdy - As Himself
- Pimwalee Thampanyasan - Koi
- Petch Mekoh - Cha
- Natee Srimanta - Koi's friend
- Somrak Khamsing - Uncle
- "SOI COWBOY". Festival de Cannes. Retrieved 2016-10-13.
- Thaitrakulpanich, Asaree (19 August 2019). "THAI-FARANG ROMANCE IN 'SOI COWBOY' STILL RINGS TRUE: PRODUCER". Khaosod English. Retrieved 20 August 2019.
|This article related to Thai film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|