Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up soil in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Soil is a naturally occurring granular covering on the surface of Earth, capable of supporting life.
Soil may also refer to:
- Lunar soil, a similar granular covering on the Moon (though without Earth soil's organic components)
- Martian soil, the fine regolith found on the surface of Mars
Books and films
- Soil Stradivarius, a violin fabricated in 1714 by Antonio Stradivari
- Soil (American band), an American metal band
- Soil (British band), an indie pop group from Manchester
- The Soil (band), South African group
- Soil (EP), the debut EP for Soil
- "Soil", a song by System of a Down from their album System of a Down
- Sustainable Organic Integrated Livelihoods (SOIL), an American nonprofit developmental aid organization
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Soil.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.