From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Soil is a naturally occurring granular covering on the surface of Earth, capable of supporting life.
Soil may also refer to:
- Lunar soil, a similar granular covering on the Moon (though without Earth soil's organic components)
Books and films
- Soil Stradivarius, a violin fabricated in 1714 by Antonio Stradivari
- Soil (American band), an American metal band
- Soil (British band), an indie pop group from Manchester
- The Soil (band), South African group
- Soil (EP), the debut EP for Soil
- "Soil", a song by System of a Down from their album System of a Down
- Sustainable Organic Integrated Livelihoods (SOIL), an American nonprofit developmental aid organization
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Soil.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.