Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up sojourner in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A sojourner is a person who resides temporarily in a place.
Sojourner may also refer to:
- Sojourner Truth (1797-1883), abolitionist and women's rights activist
- Mike Sojourner (born 1953), American retired National Basketball League player
- Willie Sojourner (1943-2005), basketball player and brother of Mike Sojourner
- Sojourner (rover), a robotic rover that was part of the Mars Pathfinder mission
- Sojourner (album) a box set by the alternative country band Magnolia Electric Co.
- Sojourners, a Christian monthly magazine
- Sojourner, a member of the DC Comics superhero team Hellenders
- Sojourner-Douglass College, a private learning institution named after the abolitionist
- Sojourner Bolt, the ring name of wrestler Josette Bynum
- Sojourn (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sojourner.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.