|Look up sojourner in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A sojourner is a person who resides temporarily in a place.
Sojourner may also refer to:
- Sojourner Truth (1797-1883), abolitionist and women's rights activist
- Mike Sojourner (born 1953), American retired National Basketball League player
- Willie Sojourner (1943-2005), basketball player and brother of Mike Sojourner
- Sojourner (rover), a robotic rover that was part of the Mars Pathfinder mission
- Sojourner (album) a box set by the alternative country band Magnolia Electric Co.
- Sojourners, a Christian monthly magazine
- Sojourner, a member of the DC Comics superhero team Hellenders
- Sojourner-Douglass College, a private learning institution named after the abolitionist
- Sojourner Bolt, the ring name of wrestler Josette Bynum
- Sojourn (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sojourner.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.