Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up soko in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Soko may refer to:
- Soko (Gračanica), a village in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Soko Islands, a group of islands in Hong Kong
- Soko Airport, an airport serving Bondoukou in Côte d'Ivoire
- South Korea, a Sovereign state in East Asia
- Soko (singer) (born 1985), French singer
- Soko Richardson (1939–2004), American rhythm and blues drummer
- Soko Yamaoka, Japanese snowboarder
- John Soko (1968–1993), Zambian footballer
- Sokol, a sports movement known just as "Soko" in Serbo-Croatian and some other languages.
- SOKO, a Yugoslavian aircraft manufacturer
- SOKO 5113, a German police procedural television programme
- SOKO Leipzig, a spin-off series
- Soko (band) or Sokoband, an American jazz fusion band
- Sökö, a variant of the five-card stud poker card game
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Soko.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.