SolBridge International School of Business
|Type||Private Business School|
|President||John E. Endicott Ph.D.|
(664 in BBA)
(69 in MBA) 
|Location||Dong-gu, Daejeon, South Korea|
The school focuses on business in Asia while remaining aware of business implications for government and society. The business program focuses on finance, logistics, marketing and technology transfer. SolBridge International School of Business awards both undergraduate major in business (BBA) and MBA degrees.
John E. Endicott, who serves as its Vice Chancellor, and now, President of Woosong University, is known for his work on nuclear nonproliferation (for which he was nominated for the Nobel Prize).
SolBridge is the first business school in Korea with an international faculty and student body (international students make-up 60 to 80% of each class). All courses are taught in English following an American curriculum model. SolBridge is one of Korea's 15 universities that have been accredited by the AACSB board of executives. SolBridge is the youngest business school in AACSB's history to receive this accreditation, receiving the accreditation just 7 years after establishment.
Partnerships exist with Georgia Institute of Technology, Beijing Foreign Studies University and University of Hull (UK), Meiji University (Japan) Graduate School of Business Administration.
- "SolBridge International School of Business". datadirect.aacsb.edu. AACSB. Retrieved 16 January 2016.
- Withheld, Lucas. "Woosong University: SolBridge International School of Business". businessschools.org. Retrieved 16 January 2016.
- Shin-who, Kang. "SolBridge Opens Door to Korean Students". koreatimes.co.kr. The Korea Times. Retrieved 16 January 2016.
- Terraso, David. "Tech Professor Named President of Korean University". news.gatech.edu. Georgia Tech News Center. Retrieved 16 January 2016.
- "Nuclear Activist Named Woosong University President". english.chosun.com. The Chosunilbo. Retrieved 24 January 2016.
- Williams, Trevor. "Korean University President Recruiting in Atlanta". globalatlanta.com. Global Atlanta. Retrieved 15 January 2016.
- Lopulisa, Margaret. "US Asia Policy Specialist Heads Korean Uni.". english.onmynews.com. OhMyNews. Retrieved 16 January 2016.
- "Breathing Multiculturalism into Korea". AriRang Today. Retrieved 18 January 2016.
- Senin, Senin. "UII to send students, lecturers to S Korea". antaranews.com. Antara News.
- Kartajaya, Hermawan. "Korea: The New Asia". forbesindonesia.com. Retrieved 16 January 2016.
- Sang-ho, Song. "SolBridge grooms leaders for multicultural environment". koreaherald.com. Korea Herald. Retrieved 16 January 2016.
- "SolBridge :: SolBridge News". www.solbridge.ac.kr (in Korean). Retrieved 2017-01-20.
- "International Double Masters Program (Solbridge)". meiji.ac.jp. Meiji University.
- Official website
- SolBridge's LinkedIn Page
- SolBridge's Facebook
- SolBridge's Twitter
- SolBridge Europe's Twitter
- SolBridge Tumblr
- SolBridge Virtual Tour