Sol Linhas Aéreas
|Frequent-flyer program||Cliente Fidelidade Sol|
|Key people||Marcos Solano Vale, Director|
The airline was founded in 2008. The company's main objective is to operate in the market of scheduled regional flights, connecting the city of Cascavel to other cities within Paraná and neighboring States. It was founded in 2008 and the first flight was operated on October 12, 2009.
Sol suspended its regular operations in December 2010 and restarted them on March 28, 2011. According to the National Civil Aviation Agency of Brazil (ANAC) in September 2011 Sol had 0.01% of the domestic market share in terms of passengers per kilometre flown. However, on November 28, 2011, all flights were suspended again due to lack of infrastructure in the airports that Sol operates. The airline expected to resume flights in April 2012.
As of November 2011 Sol Linhas Aéreas operated scheduled services to the following destinations:
Terminated destination: Cascavel
As of December 2011 the fleet of Sol Linhas Aéreas included the following aircraft:
|Let L-410 Turbolet||1||–||19||2009|
Airline affinity program
Cliente Fidelidade Sol is Sol's Frequent Flyer Program. Points can be used for free flights with Sol.
- "Sol Linhas Aéreas (Brasil)" (in Portuguese). Aviação Brasil. Archived from the original on July 15, 2012. Retrieved May 20, 2010.
- "Dados Comparativos Avançados" (in Portuguese). Agência Nacional de Aviação Civil (ANAC). Retrieved October 23, 2011.
- "Sol Linhas Aéreas volta a operar em abril" (in Portuguese). Sol Linhas Aéreas. November 28, 2011. Retrieved December 5, 2011.
- "Sol Linhas Aéreas" (in Portuguese). Sol Linhas Aéreas. Retrieved November 28, 2011.
- "Frota atual das empresas brasileiras" (in Portuguese). Aeromuseu. December 31, 2011. Archived from the original on February 26, 2012. Retrieved January 2, 2012.
Media related to Sol Linhas Aéreas at Wikimedia Commons