This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Craig Betts, Founder and CEO
Solace is a middleware company based in Kanata, Ontario, Canada, that manufactures and sells message-oriented middleware appliances and software. Messaging middleware appliances are rack-mountable network devices that implement messaging functionality in purpose-built hardware. The company claims that implementing these functions in hardware enables higher throughput and lower, more consistent latency than software alternatives.
Solace’s primary markets are energy, financial services, gaming, government, internet services, manufacturing, telecommunications, transportation and logistics. Customers include Barclays, Bet365, Crédit Agricole, the U.S. DHS, DZ Bank, Harris Corporation, Korea Exchange (KRX), Legal & General, London Stock Exchange Group, Menards, Mercuria Energy, Myspace, RBC Capital Markets, Standard Chartered Bank, TMX, Triton Digital and Unibet.
Solace Virtual Message Router software provides message routing and persistence functionality. The VMR features a multi-threaded, parallel pipelined architecture, optimized for modern multi-core processor architectures so it can scale in proportion to the number of processor cores.
Solace Message Router Appliances are hardware appliances that run the company's SolOS messaging platform as firmware.
- Solace website
- Solace Message Routers
- New Generation of Enterprise Messaging Supports Digital Transformation
- ‘An excellent time to step on the gas’: Majority stake bought in Ottawa tech ‘jewel’ Solace Systems
- Solace Expands Cloud Strategy with Support for OpenStack and Amazon Web Services
- Top 10 Trading Platform Solution Providers 2016: Solace Systems, Next-Generation Messaging Middleware
- SAP Selects Solace Systems Messaging