Solapur railway division
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Solapur Railway Division)
Solapur Railway Division is one of the divisions of Central Railway Zone (India) of Indian Railways.It is the largest division in central railway covering 10 districts of Maharashtra,Karnataka, Telangana.
List of railway stations and towns
|Category of station||No. of stations||Names of stations|
|A Category||7||Latur, Daund Junction, Ahmednagar, Gulbarga, Kurduvadi , Kopargaon, Sainagar Shirdi|
|B Category||2||Wadi Junction, Pandharpur, Usmanabad|
|D Category||9||,Osmanabad, Beed, Barshi|
- Manmad(exclude)-Ahmednagar-Daund Jn
- Daund Jn - Kurudwadi Jn - Solapur
- Miraj Jn(exclude) - Pandharpur -Kurduwadi Jn -Barshi - Osmanabad - Latur - Latur Road
- Solapur - Hotgi Jn - Gulburga - Wadi Jn (Include)
- "Statement showing Category-wise No.of stations in IR based on Pass. earning of 2011" (PDF). Retrieved 15 January 2016.
- "PASSENGER AMENITIES - CRITERIA= For Categorisation Of Stations" (PDF). Retrieved 15 January 2016.
|This Indian rail transport related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|