Solar Energy Industries Association
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
||This article needs more links to other articles to help integrate it into the encyclopedia. (October 2015)|
|Formation||January 24, 1974|
|Purpose||national association of the U.S. solar industry|
|Headquarters||Washington, D.C., United States|
President and CEO
The association supports the extension of a 30 percent federal solar investment tax credit for eight years.
- "SEIA Homepage". Retrieved 2015-03-26.
- "SEIA Launches New Campaign to Extend Solar Investment Tax Credit". Retrieved 2015-03-26.
- Solar Energy Industries Association
- Solar Generation USA Road Trip
- The Solar Foundation
- Database of State Incentives for Renewables & Efficiency
|This organization-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|