(Redirected from Solar Tower)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Solar tower may refer to:
- Solar power tower, solar power plant technology using mirrors
- also Solar furnace similar structure used to generate high temperatures for industry or power generation
- Solar updraft tower, an electrical power generating structure using a chimney-style tower
Other architectural structures
- Solar tower (astronomy), a sun observation structure
- Solar Tower Atmospheric Cherenkov Effect Experiment, STACEE, being used to study Cherenkov radiation
- Solar tower, a (medieval) tower structure often of three stories containing a dwelling space
- A Solar (room) constructed next to a great hall
- Solar chimney, ventilation using solar energy
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Solar tower.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.