(Redirected from Solar challenge (disambiguation))Jump to navigation Jump to search
The present disambiguation page holds the title of a primary topic, and an article needs to be written about it. It is believed to qualify as a broad-concept article. It may be written directly at this page or drafted elsewhere and then moved over here. Related titles should be described in Solar challenge, while unrelated titles should be moved to Solar challenge (disambiguation).
Solar challenge refers to races between solar powered vehicles, such as:
- World Solar Challenge, a biennial (odd years) worldwide event in Australia, first held in 1987
- American Solar Challenge, a biennial (even years) US event, first held in 1990
- Dell-Winston School Solar Car Challenge, an annual event for students from the US and (to a lesser extent) other parts of the world, first held in 1995
- Formula Sun Grand Prix, an annual US event, first held in 2000
- Victorian Model Solar Vehicle Challenge, an annual event in Australia for schoolchildren
- South African Solar Challenge, a bi-annual South African event that is to be held for the first time in 2008
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Solar challenge.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.