Jump to navigation Jump to search
Solar tower may refer to:
- Solar tower (astronomy), a structure used to support equipment for studying the sun
- Solar flower tower, a hybrid power generator
- Solar power tower, a type of solar furnace using a tower to receive the focused sunlight
- Solar updraft tower, a concept for a power plant that generates electricity from low temperature solar heat
- Solar chimney, a vertical shaft using solar energy to enhance ventilation
- Solar furnace, a structure that uses concentrated solar power to produce high temperatures, usually for industry
- STACEE, Solar Tower Atmospheric Cherenkov Effect Experiment, to study Cherenkov radiation
- Solar (room), a room in many English and French medieval manor houses
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Solar tower.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.