Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up solarium in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Solarium may refer to:
- Sunroom, a room built largely of glass to afford exposure to the sun
- A Terrace (building) or flat housetop
- The Solarium Augusti, a monumental meridian line (or perhaps a sundial) erected in Rome by Emperor Augustus
- Tanning bed or tanning booth, non-medical devices that emit ultraviolet light for the purpose of creating a cosmetic tanning of the skin
- Solarium (constellation), a former constellation
- Solarium, a PHP client for interacting with Apache Solr
- Project Solarium, an Eisenhower administration initiative to analyze policy towards the Soviet Union
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Solarium.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.