|Look up solarium in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Solarium may refer to:
- Sunroom, a room built largely of glass to afford exposure to the sun
- A Terrace (building) or flat housetop
- The Solarium Augusti, a monumental meridian line (or perhaps a sundial) erected in Rome by Emperor Augustus
- Tanning bed or tanning booth, non-medical devices that emit ultraviolet light for the purpose of creating a cosmetic tanning of the skin
- Solarium (constellation), a former constellation
- Solarium, a PHP client for interacting with Apache Solr
- Project Solarium, an Eisenhower administration initiative to analyze policy towards the Soviet Union
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Solarium.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.