Solaro may refer to:
- Solaro, Lombardy, municipality in Lombardy, Italy
- Solaro, Haute-Corse, commune on Corsica, France
- Monte Solaro, a mountain on the island of Capri, Italy
- Villanova Solaro a comune (municipality) in the Province of Cuneo in the Italian region Piedmont
- Ceriano Laghetto-Solaro railway station railway station in Italy. Located on the Saronno–Seregno railway
- Solaro (family), medieval bankers
- Clemente Solaro, Count La Margherita (1792-1869), Piedmontese statesman
- Daniello Solaro (circa 1649-1726), Baroque period Italian sculptor active in Genoa and France
- Gianni Solaro (1926-) Italian film and television actor
- Soledad Solaro (1978-) Argentine model and television personality
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Solaro.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.