Jump to navigation Jump to search
Solaro may refer to:
- Solaro, Lombardy, municipality in Lombardy, Italy
- Solaro, Haute-Corse, commune on Corsica, France
- Monte Solaro, a mountain on the island of Capri, Italy
- Villanova Solaro a comune (municipality) in the Province of Cuneo in the Italian region Piedmont
- Ceriano Laghetto-Solaro railway station railway station in Italy. Located on the Saronno–Seregno railway
- Solaro (family), medieval bankers
- Clemente Solaro, Count La Margherita (1792-1869), Piedmontese statesman
- Daniello Solaro (circa 1649-1726), Baroque period Italian sculptor active in Genoa and France
- Gianni Solaro (1926-) Italian film and television actor
- Soledad Solaro (1978-) Argentine model and television personality
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Solaro.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.