Solarpark Alt Daber
|Solarpark Alt Daber|
Site of Solarpark in Germany
|Commission date||3 December 2011|
|Construction cost||€100 million|
|Site area||133 hectares (329 acres)|
|Nameplate capacity||67.805 MW|
|Annual generation||71.4 GWh|
The Solarpark Alt Daber is a photovoltaic facility in Germany with 67.8 megawatts (MW, 90,900 hp). It was completed 3 December 2011, for a cost of €100 million, and is expected to produce 71 GWh/year. It is located on a former military airport.
- Energy policy of the European Union
- Renewable energy commercialization
- Renewable energy in the European Union
- "Solar industry milestone: BELECTRIC becomes the world's first company to install 1 GW of PV generation capacity", solarserver.com, 2012.
- BELECTRIC once again leading the global EPC market for solar PV systems
- "BELECTRIC weiht größtes Dünnschicht-Solarkraftwerk Deutschlands in Alt Daber ein; 71.000 Megawattstunden Solarstrom pro Jahr" (in German), Solarserver.de, 2012.
- Project datasheet (in German)