|Founded||1997 (as Pan Asia Airlines)|
|Parent company||Development Bank of Japan|
|Headquarters||Miyazaki Airport, Miyazaki, Japan|
|Key people||Hiroshi Takahashi (CEO)|
Solaseed Air (ソラシド エア Sorashido Ea), incorporated as Solaseed Air Inc. (株式会社ソラシドエア Kabushiki-gaisha Sorashido Ea SNA) is a low-cost airline headquartered on the property of Miyazaki Airport in Miyazaki, Miyazaki Prefecture, Japan.
The airline was established as Pan Asia Airlines in 1997 as the fourth new airline in a deregulated Japanese market. The corporate name was changed to Skynet Asia Airways Co., Ltd. in August 1998, and operations commenced in July 2002. It established "Solaseed Air" as corporate brand in July 2011. As of December 2015, the corporate name was changed to Solaseed Air Inc. The airline is owned by the Development Bank of Japan (22.41%), Miyazaki Kotsu Co., Ltd. (17.03%) and ANA Holdings Inc. (17.03%).
Solaseed established the head office in the second floor of Miyazaki Airport Building (宮崎空港ビル Miyazaki Kūkō Biru) in Miyazaki, Miyazaki Prefecture, Japan. It used to have a headquarters in another facility in Miyazaki City. The headquarters later moved to the SNA Center (SNAセンター SNA Sentā) in the Again Building (アゲインビル Agein Biru) in Miyazaki.
As of January 2015, Solaseed Air operated services to the following domestic scheduled destinations:
|Japan||Nagoya||Chubu Centrair International Airport|
Future plans include route expansion to key cities in Japan and across Asia.
As of August 2017 the Solaseed Air fleet consists of the following aircraft:
- Solaseed Air Corporate Info (Japanese)
- "Skynet to fly under new name of Solaseed". Kyodo News. Retrieved May 12, 2011.
- "会社概要" (Archive). Solaseed Air. Retrieved on January 26, 2014. "本社 〒 880-0912 宮崎市大字赤江 宮崎空港内（宮崎空港ビル2階）"
- "会社概要" (Archive). SkyNet Asia. April 6, 2004. Retrieved on January 26, 2014. "■本社 〒 880-0912 宮崎市大字赤江字飛江田 148"
- "会社概要／会社案内" (Archive) SkyNet Asia. December 17, 2008. Retrieved on January 26, 2014. "■本社・SNAセンター 〒 880-0805 宮崎市橘通東 3-1-11 アゲインビル1F"
- Solaseed Air Route Map (Japanese) skynetasia.co.jp
- "Global Airline Guide 2017 (Part One)". Airliner World (October 2017): 18.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Skynet Asia Airways.|