|Look up soldat in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Soldat (French, German, Swedish, Norwegian, Danish "soldier"), plural Soldats (French) Soldaten (German, Swedish, Norwegian, Danish), may refer to:
- Soldat (rank) lowest rank of enlisted men in the land-based armed forces of Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- Soldat (Romania) lowest rank of armed forces of Romania
- Soldat Island Australian Antarctic Territory
- Marie Soldat-Roeger (1863-1955) Austrian violinist
- Soldat Jahman (1979) French hip hop artist
- Ihor Soldat (1991) Ukrainian football defender
- Soldat Ustinov ring name of retired American professional wrestler
Books, theatre, music
- de:Der Soldat (Mirko Jelusich), novel by the Austrian Nazi Party author de:Mirko Jelusich 1939
- Die Soldaten (play) (de) play by Jakob Michael Reinhold Lenz 1776
- Die Soldaten, opera by Zimmermann 1965
- Soldaten (Gurlitt), opera by Manfred Gurlitt 1930
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Soldat.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.