Soldier Township, Jackson County, Kansas
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Location in Jackson County
|• Total||42.63 sq mi (110.4 km2)|
|• Land||42.55 sq mi (110.21 km2)|
|• Water||0.07 sq mi (0.19 km2) 0.17%|
|Elevation||1,230 ft (375 m)|
|• Density||9.5/sq mi (3.7/km2)|
|GNIS feature ID||0472569|
Soldier Township was formed in 1872.
Soldier Township covers an area of 42.63 square miles (110.4 square kilometers); of this, 0.07 square miles (0.19 square kilometers) or 0.17 percent is water.
Cities and towns
- Reilly Township, Nemaha County (north)
- Jefferson Township (east)
- Banner Township (southeast)
- Grant Township (south)
- Lincoln Township, Pottawatomie County (southwest)
- Grant Township, Pottawatomie County (west)
- Red Vermillion Township, Nemaha County (northwest)
- Barr, Elizabeth N. (1907). Business directory and history of Jackson County. p. 13.
|This article about a location in Jackson County, Kansas is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|