|Field size||116 x 74 yards|
|Harvard Crimson men's soccer
Harvard Crimson women's soccer
Harvard Crimson men's lacrosse
Harvard Crimson women's lacrosse
New England Revolution (Some U.S. Open Cup games)
Jordan Field (formerly called Soldiers Field Soccer Stadium) is a multi-purpose stadium on the campus of Harvard University in the Allston neighborhood of Boston. (Although the core of the Harvard campus is in Cambridge, the athletic complex lies within Boston.)
In June 2013, the New England Revolution played host to the New York Red Bulls in a US Open Cup Round-of-16 game, marking the first time in Revolution history the team played a game within the Boston city limits.
- "JORDAN FIELD – Boston Breakers". www.bostonbreakerssoccer.com. Retrieved November 11, 2015.
- "Breakers keep eyes on prize". Boston.com.
- "New England Revolution vs New York Red Bulls 06-12-2013 – Recap". MLSsoccer.com. Archived from the original on June 16, 2013.
- "Revolution sacrificing home-field advantage at Harvard?". Boston.com. Retrieved November 11, 2015.
- "Breakers announce Soldiers Field Soccer Stadium as new home for 2015 NWSL season – Boston Breakers". www.bostonbreakerssoccer.com. Retrieved November 11, 2015.
- Soldiers Field Soccer Stadium. Men's Soccer. Harvard University Athletics official website
|This article about a sports venue in Massachusetts is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a sports venue is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|