From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Soleil is the French word for the Sun.
Soleil may also refer to:
- Soleil (Françoise Hardy album), a 1970 album by Françoise Hardy
- Soleil (Jean-Pierre Ferland album), a 1971 album
- Soleil (Watanabe Misato album), a 2002 album by female Japanese pop artist Watanabe Misato
- "Soleil", a 1984 song by Dalida
- Soleil (name), a surname and given name
- Mont Soleil, a mountain in the Canton of Bern, Switzerland
- Cité Soleil (Sun City), an extremely impoverished and densely populated commune in the Port-au-Prince metropolitan area in Haiti
- Le Soleil, a list of newspapers
- Soleil (film), a 1997 French film by Roger Hanin
- Soleil (Brisbane), a skyscraper in Brisbane, Australia
- Soleil FC, a football club based in Cotonou, Benin
- Soleil Productions, a French comic book publisher
- SOLEIL, a synchrotron in France
- The European title for the Sega Mega Drive game Crusader of Centy
- The fictional band in the anime named Aikatsu!
- Cirque du Soleil, an international circus organization based in Montreal, Canada
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Soleil.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.