|Hybrid Coleus leaves|
Solenostemon, commonly known as Coleus is a genus of flowering plants in the family Lamiaceae. Several species formerly included have been moved to the genus Plectranthus. They are native to tropical Africa, Asia and Australia. Some species are cultivated for their highly variegated leaves.
- Solenostemon autranii (Briq.) J. K. Morton moved to Plectranthus autranii
- Solenostemon rotundifolius, moved to Plectranthus rotundifolius
- Solenostemon scutellarioides (Linnaeus) Codd (Accepted name Plectranthus scutellarioides and also syn. Coleus blumei).
- Solenostemon shirensis (Gürke) Codd moved to Plectranthus shirensis
- Solenostemon sylvaticus (Gürke ex Engl.) Agnew
- Annotated Checklist of Cultivated Plants of Hawai‘i: Solenostemon
- USDA Germplasm Resources Information Network (GRIN): Species Records of Solenostemon
|This Lamiaceae article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|