Soli Deo gloria (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Soli Deo gloria is a Latin term for Glory to God alone, used in a Christian context.
Soli Deo gloria may also refer to:
- John Eliot Gardiner's record label, Soli Deo Gloria (record label)
- An album by Apoptygma Berzerk, Soli Deo Gloria (album)
- An album by the band Anah Aevia.
- An arts organization that commissions new sacred music from the world’s leading composers
- Soli Deo Gloria Publications is an imprint of Reformation Heritage Books
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Soli Deo gloria.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.