From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Solid state (electronics), circuits built of solid materials
- Solid-state ionics is the study of solid electrolytes
- Solid State Records, a Christian Metal/Metalcore label
- Solid State Records, a Jazz label active in the 1960s
- Solid State, a Liquid Funk group featuring DJ Dextrous
- Solid State, a song by Combustible Edison from their 1996 album Schizophonic!
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Solid state.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.