|Look up solid state or solid-state in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Solid-state electronics, circuits built of solid materials
- Solid state ionics, study of ionic conductors and their uses
- Solid State Records, a Christian music label
- Solid State Records (jazz label), active in the 1960s
- Solid State, a Liquid Funk group featuring DJ Dextrous
- "Solid State", a song by Combustible Edison from their 1996 album Schizophonic!
- Solid State (Jonathan Coulton album), released in 2017
- Solid-state chemistry, the study of the synthesis, structure, and properties of solid phase materials
- Solid-state physics, the study of rigid matter, or solids, through methods such as quantum mechanics, crystallography, electromagnetism, and metallurgy
- Solid-state laser, a laser that uses a gain medium that is a solid, rather than a liquid such as in dye lasers or a gas as in gas lasers
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Solid state.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.