Solidarity Movement (Cyprus)
|Founded||January 15, 2016|
|Merger of||European Party|
|Split from||Democratic Rally|
|European affiliation||Alliance of Conservatives and Reformists in Europe|
|European Parliament group||European Conservatives and Reformists|
|House of Representatives|
3 / 56
1 / 6
12 / 470
Theocharous departed the conservative Democratic Rally in November 2015, in protest to their support of a bizonal, bifederal settlement to the Cyprus problem. She established the Solidarity Movement in January 2016 and right-wing Evroko merged with the party in March of the same year. The Solidarity Movement is contesting 56 seats in the 2016 Cypriot legislative election.
- Nordsieck, Wolfram (2016). "Cyprus". Parties and Elections in Europe.
- Andria Kades. "EVROKO to merge with Theocharous' Solidarity movement (Update)". Cyprus Mail. Retrieved 11 May 2016.
- Psyllides, George (15 January 2016). "Theocharous unveils Solidarity platform to 'save Republic'". Cyprus Mail. Retrieved 15 May 2016.
- Angelos Anastasiou. "Theocharous leaves DISY, announces new movement (Updated)". Cyprus Mail. Retrieved 11 May 2016.
- "ECR group welcomes Eleni Theocharous". Retrieved 17 May 2016.