Solido Design Automation
|Industry||Software & Programming|
|Headquarters||San Jose, California, USA|
Solido Design Automation Inc. is an electronic design automation (EDA) software company, headquartered in San Jose, California. The company develops software for analog/mixed-signal and custom integrated circuits. Founded in 2005, the company is funded by BDC Venture Capital, Victoria Park Capital and Golden Opportunities Fund.
Solido Variation Designer is variation-aware custom integrated circuit design software. It uses foundry models to address variation caused by process and environmental (PVT) corners, global and local random variation, and proximity effects.
- Amit Gupta, President and Chief Executive Officer
- Trent McConaghy, Chief Technology Officer
- Jeff Dyck, Vice President of Product Development
- Kristopher Breen, Vice President of Customer Applications
- EE Times (February 2, 2009):'Solido named to EE Times list of top 60 emerging startups'
- EDN (February 1, 2008):'Solido named finalist for EDN Innovation Award'
- EDN (December 14, 2007):'Solido named EDN Hot 100 Products of 2007'
- IC Design and Verification Journal (March 17, 2009):'Showing your true corners'
- Electronicstalk (January 28, 2009):'System solves process variation design problems'
- EDN (February 17, 2009):'Solido design attacks variations in transistor-level analog design'
- EE Times (February 3, 2009):'Process variation tool targets analog/mixed-signal design loss'
- EETimes (January 23, 2009):'Solido launches process variation solution'
- SCD Source (September 2, 2008):'Improving statistical design for analog/custom circuits'