|Parent company||MNG Airlines|
|Headquarters||Ljubljana Jože Pučnik Airport, Slovenia|
|Key people||Janez Jelenc|
Solinair d.o.o. is a Slovenian airline based at Ljubljana Jože Pučnik Airport. It mainly operates scheduled and charter cargo services for various logistics companies such as DHL and also offers aircraft maintenance.
The airline was established and started operations in 1991. In July 2015, Solinair laid off its entire fleet. While one Saab 340 was returned to its lessor, two Boeing 737-400Fs have been sold for unknown reasons. Since September 2015 Solinair has been operating 1x A300-600F aircraft.
The Solinair fleet consists of the following aircraft (as of August 2016):
- "Contact." Solinair. Retrieved on 17 February 2012. "ADDRESS: Solinair d.o.o., Zgornji Brnik 130T, Brnik-Aerodrome SLOVENIA "
- Home page. Solinair. 25 May 2002. Retrieved on 19 February 2012. "Letalsko podjetje Aerodrom Portorož 6333 Sečovlje"
- Home page. Solinair. Retrieved on 19 February 2012. "Solinair d.o.o. Sečovlje, Sečovlje 19, 6333 Sečovlje, Letališče Portorož, Slovenija,"
- ch-aviation.com - Slovenia's Solinair returns last aircraft to lessor 13 July 2015
- "Global Airline Guide 2016 (Part Two)". Airliner World (November 2016): 31.
Media related to Solinair at Wikimedia Commons
|This article relating to a European airline is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about transport in Slovenia is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|