Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up solitariness or solitary in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Solitary is the state of being alone or in solitude. The term may refer to:
- shortened form of solitary confinement
- Solitary but social, a type of social organization in biology where individuals forage alone but share sleeping space
- Solitary, the formal title of a hermit in many Christian religious Orders
- "Solitary" (Lost), a 2004 episode of the TV series Lost
- Solitary (TV series), a reality show made by FOX
- Solitary (album), 2008 album by Don Dokken
- Solitary ritual, occult practice
- Solitary Mountain, a mountain in Yukon, Canada
- Solitary animal, an animal that does not live with others in its species
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Solitary.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.