Soloist may refer to:
- Solo (music), a person playing music or singing alone
- Solo (dance), a dancer who dances alone
- Soloist (ballet), a rank within a ballet company above corps de ballet but below principal dancer
- In mountaineering, someone who specializes in solo climbing
- The Soloist, a 2009 American drama film.
- Jackson Soloist, a guitar model by Jackson Guitars
- Rockman Soloist, a guitar amplifier part of the Rockman (amplifier) series
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Soloist.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.