From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Solomon in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Solomon is a figure identified in the Hebrew Bible, Baha'i scripture and in the Quran as a king of Israel, and the son of David.
Solomon may also refer to:
- see Solomon (name)
- Solomon Creek, creek in Pennsylvania
- Solomon Islands, a nation state in the Pacific
- Division of Solomon, Australian electoral division
- Solomon, Kansas, USA
- Solomon River, Kansas, USA
- Solomons, Maryland, USA
- Solomon, a village in Gârbou Commune, Sălaj County, Romania
- Solomontown, South Australia, a suburb of Port Pirie
- Operation Solomon, Jewish evacuation mission from Ethiopia, 1991
- Solomon (Handel), a musical work
- Solomon (band), a New Zealand rock band
- Solomon Accounting software a.k.a. Microsoft Dynamics SL
- Solomon Airlines, national airline of the Solomon Islands
- Solomon, a size of wine bottle
- Solomon Grundy, nursery rhyme
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Solomon.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.