|Look up soltero in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Soltero (Spanish "bachelor") may refer to
- Soltero (musician), the musical project of radio producer Tim Howard
- Victor Soltero Arizona State Senator
- Gonzalo Soltero barely known underground Mexican writer, who has kept himself outside of the limelight and literary cliques
- Susan Soltero Puerto Rican weather forecaster
- Javier Soltero Puerto Rican entrepreneur
Film and TV
- El Soltero (es), 1977 film by Carlos Borcosque Jr.
- Soltero (film) 1984 film with Manuel Conde
- Despedida de Solteros (English: Bachelor Party), reality show produced and broadcast by Argentinian TV network Telefe
- Dean Soltero a guitar manufactured by Dean Guitars
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Soltero.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.