Somali Football Federation
|Affiliation||FIFA (1962) |
|Men's coach||Abdi Hamid Moallin|
|Women's coach||Ali Abdule Hussein|
The Somali Football Federation (SFF) (Somali: Xiriirka Soomaaliyeed ee Kubadda Cagta, Arabic: الاتحاد الصومالي لكرة القدم, Italian: Federazione Calcistica Somala) was founded in 1951, and it is one of the national administrative governing bodies of the Confederation of African Football (CAF) responsible for organizing and controlling the sport of football and its competitions (the first, second, and third divisions, as well as the Cup) in the Federal Republic of Somalia, as well as the Somalia national football team. In 1962, the SFF became a FIFA member. It later joined CAF in 1968, and the Union of Arab Football Associations (UAFA) in 1974. The SFF is responsible for organizing matches between local teams and enforcing rules and regulations of the game during matches.
- Abdiqani said
- Vice President
- Othman Moalin;General Secretary
- GHULED Alisaid
- GHULED Alisaid
- Technical Director
Awil Ismail Mohamed
- Men's Coach
- SSIMBWA Sam
- Women's Coach
- HUSSEIN ALI Abdule
- Media Officer
- ABOKAR Shafii
- Futsal Coordinator
- Referee Coordinator
- MOHAMED AHMED Ali
Abdiqani Said - Beach Soccer Committee
- san (international since 2014)
- Mirza Bakshir (international since 2004)
- WIISH (international since 2011)
- Hamza Hagi (international since 2013)
- Mohamed International (international since 2014)
- AWEYS (international since 2014)
- Moussa Krikour (international since 2014)
- OMAR (international since 2001)
- SÜLEMAN. Abdi (international since 2013)
- CAF official website say they were affiliated in 1968. However, they may affiliated in early years. In news report of Ethiopian Herald on 13 January 1962, CAF received application of Somalia. In news report of East African Standard on 20 November 1965, Somalia had been suspended by CAF for failing to pay their dues. They were CAF member in 1965.
- "Somalia - Association Information". FIFA. Retrieved 14 June 2014.
- "Football Officials - Committee Members". FIFA. Retrieved 14 June 2014.
- "Football Officials - Referees". FIFA. Retrieved 14 June 2014.
- "Football Officials - Agents". FIFA. Retrieved 14 June 2014.
|This article about sports in Somalia is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|