Somers (town), Wisconsin
Location of Somers, Wisconsin
|Elevation||669 ft (204 m)|
|Time zone||UTC-6 (Central (CST))|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC-5 (CDT)|
|GNIS feature ID||1584173|
Somers is a town in Kenosha County, Wisconsin, United States. Prior to 2015, the town encompassed all of the village of Somers along with its current area. When the village was incorporated in 2015, the western part of the original town remained as part of the town; however, it was later incorporated into the village as well. The present town largely consists of land along or within the boundaries of Kenosha, and it is slated to become part of Kenosha by 2035.
- "Town of Somers". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey.
- Proposed Village Incorporation (PDF) (Map). Town of Somers. February 23, 2015. Retrieved June 25, 2017.
- Somers Town & Village Boundaries (PDF) (Map). Village and Town of Somers. Retrieved June 25, 2017.
- "Somers looks to become whole again". Kenosha News. April 21, 2015. Retrieved June 25, 2017.
- "Annual Estimates of the Resident Population: April 1, 2010 to July 1, 2018 (PEPANNRES): Wisconsin Minor Civil Divisions". American FactFinder. U.S. Census Bureau. Retrieved August 5, 2019.
- "Geographic Identifiers: 2010 Census Summary File 1 (G001), Somers town, Kenosha County, Wisconsin". American FactFinder. U.S. Census Bureau. Retrieved August 5, 2019.