From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up something in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Something is an indefinite pronoun in the English Language. It may refer to:
Philosophy and language
- Something (concept)
- Something, an English indefinite pronoun
- Existential quantification, in predicate logic, the predication of a property or relation to at least one member of the domain; described in layman's terms as "something"
- Something (Chairlift album), 2012
- Something (Lost and Found album), 2001
- Something (Shirley Bassey album), 1970
- Something (Shirley Scott album), 1970
- Some Things, the debut album by Lasgo
- "Something" (Andrius Pojavis song), 2012
- "Something" (The Beatles song), written by George Harrison, 1969
- "Something" (Girl's Day song), 2014
- "Something" (Lasgo song), 2001
- "Something" (TVXQ song), 2014
- "Something", by Aerosmith from Music From Another Dimension
- "Something", by Dark Lotus from Tales from the Lotus Pod
- "Something", by Escape the Fate from This War Is Ours
- "Something", by Joe Cocker from Joe Cocker!
- "Something", by The Move, the B-side of the single "Blackberry Way"
- "Something", by Shakira from Oral Fixation Vol. 2
- Anything (disambiguation)
- Everything (disambiguation)
- Nothing (disambiguation)
- Something to Believe In (disambiguation)
- Deep Blue Something, a American band
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Something.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.