Something New (Wiz Khalifa song)
|Single by Wiz Khalifa featuring Ty Dolla Sign|
|from the album Rolling Papers 2|
|Released||August 11, 2017|
|Producer(s)||Ayo n Keyz & Hitmaka|
|Wiz Khalifa singles chronology|
|Ty Dolla Sign singles chronology|
"Something New" is a song by American rapper Wiz Khalifa featuring Taylor Gang label mate Ty Dolla Sign for his sixth studio album Rolling Papers 2 (2018). It was released for digital download on August 11, 2017 by Atlantic Records as the album's lead single. It was produced by Ayo n Keyz & Hitmaka.
On August 14, 2017, Wiz uploaded the official music video for "Something New". The plot involves various women robbing Wiz at his own house party behind his back. The video ends with all the women sneaking out and driving away while thanking him on Snapchat for allowing them to trick him. As of August 2018, the video has over 65 million views. Cameos include G-Eazy, Lil Dicky, Demi Lovato, Jamie Foxx, Juicy J, Jason Derulo, O.T. Genasis, Todd Gurley and Bob Ross.
|Canada (Canadian Hot 100)||94|
|Hungary (Single Top 40)||34|
|US Billboard Hot 100||92|
|US Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs (Billboard)||37|
|US Rhythmic (Billboard)||24|
|United States||August 11, 2017||Digital download|
|August 22, 2017||Urban radio|
- "Words can't explain how excited I am. Thank you for the support. Thank you @tydollasign @hitmaka @soundz and everyone else involved". Facebook. Retrieved August 23, 2017.
- "Wiz Khalifa Chart History (Canadian Hot 100)". Billboard. Retrieved August 25, 2017.
- "Archívum – Slágerlisták – MAHASZ" (in Hungarian). Single (track) Top 40 lista. Magyar Hanglemezkiadók Szövetsége. Retrieved August 25, 2017.
- "Wiz Khalifa Chart History (Hot 100)". Billboard. Retrieved August 23, 2017.
- "Wiz Khalifa Chart History (Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs)". Billboard. Retrieved August 23, 2017.
- "Wiz Khalifa Chart History (Rhythmic)". Billboard. Retrieved October 17, 2017.
- "Something New by Wiz Khalifa featuring Ty Dolla Sign". iTunes Store (US). Retrieved August 23, 2017.
- "Urban/UAC Future Releases". All Access. Archived from the original on August 23, 2017. Retrieved August 23, 2017.