Something in the Air (2012 film)
|Something in the Air|
|Directed by||Olivier Assayas|
|Written by||Olivier Assayas|
|Edited by||Luc Barnier|
|Distributed by||MK2 Diffusion|
Something in the Air (French: Après mai) is a 2012 French drama film written and directed by Olivier Assayas. The film was selected to compete for the Golden Lion at the 69th Venice International Film Festival. Assayas won the Osella for Best Screenplay.
During the 1970s a student named Gilles gets entangled in contemporary political turmoils although he would rather just be a creative artist. While torn between his solidarity to his friends and his personal ambitions he falls in love with Christine.
- Clement Metayer as Gilles
- Lola Créton as Christine
- Felix Armand as Alain
- Carole Combes as Laure
- India Menuez as Leslie
- Hugo Conzelmann as Jean-Pierre
- Mathias Renou as Vincent
- Dolores Chaplin as Actrice Londres
- Victoria Ley as Show-going hippy
- Nathanjohn Carter as German Soldier Extra
- Nick Donald as German Soldier
- Félix de Givry as Christophe
- Paul Spera as Carl
- "Something in the Air". unifrance.org. Retrieved 21 January 2014.
- "Venezia 69". labiennale. Archived from the original on 28 July 2012. Retrieved 26 July 2012.
- "Official Awards of the 69th Venice Film Festival". labiennale. Archived from the original on 12 September 2012. Retrieved 9 September 2012.
- Something in the Air on IMDb
- Something in the Air at Rotten Tomatoes
- Something in the Air at Metacritic
|This article related to a French film of the 2010s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This 2010s drama film–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|